Tuesday, April 27, 2010

over the moon ~_~

i had an interview to attend today at a cafe in Newmarket (Pasar Baru). It's hard to get a job in auckland, not even an interview. well for me it's hard.
but i didn't go.
last sunday i went for an interview as a photographer in the unknown land.
very far away from the city.
i didn't apply for that job actually.
someone contacted and asked me whether i can work for her company.
of course i said i can!
oh she found my website through gumtree( a free advertising classified ads).

she promised that she'll call me today but she didn't.
i spent quite sometime thinking whether i should go for the interview in Newmarket or not.

1. if i go and i get the job in Newmarket, but don't get the job as a photographer that would be okay.
2. if i go and don't get the job, that would be a waste of time and money.
3. If i go and get the job at the cafe, and she calls me to inform that i get the job as a photographer, that would be the waste of time of the interviewer in Newmarket.

so i decided not to go to Newmarket (actually i waited for 15mins and there's no Link Bus, so i went home) and kept hoping that she'll call me, but i called her instead. when i called her, she said she was in a meeting and told me to wait for an hour.

i waited for an hour but there's no call, so i slept hoping a miracle would happen.

and...
a miracle did happen. i checked my inbox and i got an agreement to work with them for a period of six month!

i'm over the moon!
..........................................................................................................................................................................

i googled 'yoghurt' to find out it's origin, so i clicked the first result.
Photobucket


this is why we shouldn't trust wikipedia too much
...........................................................................................................................................................................

yesterday i asked my lecturer why i didn't get an A, at least A- for my first assignment.
i don't really care about my grades actually but the situation forces me to do so.
it's really hard to get an A- because we have to get at least 80% of the total marks.
i spent around 15mins discussing about my grades and asked whether i have any chance to get at least an A- for my second assignment.
she mumbled and said no.
from her face i knew she haven't finished marking the 2nd part of my assignment.
knowing that i wouldn't get an A-, i decided not to go to her class...
but i did go because that's the only way i can get back my assignment.
she gave back my assignment, and i got an A-
can you see the moral of this story?
if you're not happy with your grades, talk to your lecturer. that will affect her psychologically.
muahahahaha

6 comments:

  1. wah wah wah!! kongo konga congratz!!!! (for both d job n d success in psychologically torturing your lecturer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fikri congrats on the new job! sgt awesome pekerjaan anda

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha haven't heard from u for quite a while fikri.
    good news! congrats on both! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. then, how much the company will pay you for the job?
    glad to hear this~weee

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks kak mard and aliaa!

    anon - that'sa secret i'll never tell... =P
    thanks btw!

    ReplyDelete

click here to visit full site