Friday, March 6, 2009

Useless...

it's windy like mad out there since the first day but today is the worse and tomorrow maybe the worst. my class for today started at 12, since it's cloudy+windy = strom outside (haha) , i thought i'd better go early. good time management, i managed to arrive at the Old Goverment House (OGH) for my linguistics lecture on time. OGH is an old, (ehemm... the name itself tells eveything) and a nice building. it looks cool too with no sign of aging... as i arrived early, i peeped into the lecture room and saw engineering students learning about circuits.. haha.. i learned that when i was in school, but i hate it.. calculation here, calculation there.. i just hate it..

back to the main story, today i started to wonder how useless it is to go out of this Huia building with my hair nicely combed because the wind, or maybe storm like today will destroy everything just in seconds. so, now i decided not to go out with my hair nicely combed as i know, it won't look the same as i leave my room. so i'll just leave it to the wind to decide how my hair should look like everyday.. huhu.. -_-...

2 comments:

click here to visit full site