Monday, March 2, 2009

Si Comel.. -_-

just now i called my mum in Malaysia.. she was driving, so it was a very short call. she told me that my hamsters don't want to eat... -_-. she said they are missing me.. i miss u too.. so i told my mum to feed them with some bread, coz they like bread a lot (the more expensive the better), or anything that normal hamsters don't eat. that's why si comel I is so fat... huk2.. i wish i cud bring all of u here, but i couldn't. long life my hamsters, i hope when i'm back, i can still see all of u again.. -_-...

Si Comel I

Si Comel II

Si Comel III

tomorrow, my very first class will start. i'm nervous to death right now. i'm taking Music 101 ( Aural Skills and Perception Stage 1) as my elective. it should be fun as it doesn't have exam.. hihi.. i hope sheryll will approve it coz jackie has given me the green light!.. now, i'm trying to figure out the reasons for my elective as it is not under the faculty... as far as i know, it's still under the faculty of arts, but i don't know. maybe jackie meant something else. just wait and see... if, again, if, sheryll approves it, i don't care what people will say coz i'm the one who is going to study... i'm big enough to choose what i want to learn and do what i want to do... so MYOB.. but if the schedule clashes with my original schedule, i have to choose another elective to replace it as there will be streaming, but i hope there will be no changes... so far i have no regret in what i'm doing. i hope there will be none... but. if anybody wants to give advice of whatsoever, u r welcome...

5 comments:

  1. waahh...koleksi gmba hamster2 ko yg demand..huhu..yeah fikri..stand tall..stand proud with what u r doing and what you've chosen..nyway nnt blk Msia masuk Msian Idol eh..huhu..ak sure undi ko punyerr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mak aih! obese ni! tak lama lg dia jadi besar cam sy cemane ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh now i see. seems mcm ada coherence dgn post sblum ni ja. well dude,its ur life,n its ur choice. its not like they are doing what u need to do. ignore them. they think u cant make it,n prove them wrong. its ur life anyway as i had said. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khirol: it's kinda reminder.. haha.. nothing really serious khirol...

    kak Mard: haha.. die skrg xslere mkn, mcm mane nk gmok.. haha

    ReplyDelete

click here to visit full site