Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet My New Baby!

haha, in the previous post i had mentioned that my old hp is ting tong kan, so meet my new baby today! i just bought it yesterday, huhu... it's super cool, inexpensive and convinient for a student like me.. haha!... the speaker is super cool plus i can use my Philips headphone to listen to the music or radio! how cool is that! plus, it has 3G camera, so i can see my face! haha...

so now i present to you Sony Ericsson W660i!... owh, mine is black....

3 comments:

  1. wah cantik la hp baru ko
    tahniah tahniah
    aku pun nk tkr baru gak la
    wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh pakcik, ko kn bru bli, xkn nk bli lg.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa salahnya hahahaha aku suka phone baru jer.
    outdated dah bosan la aku

    ReplyDelete

click here to visit full site